Twist GA V1.0 - First look

I had a first look at Twist V1.0 and it looks impressive and stable.

Here are my findings.

1) After I installed, I tried installing the subclipse (After little bitof  struggle, I figured out that you need to de select the 'Revision graph module' from the subclipse, and then you can move ahead successfully with the installation

2) As soon as I checked out my old Test suite ( created from Twist beta), it asked me to upgrade the project.  It has a backup projecy feature now. But I didn't do any backup and moved ahead with the upgrade, process was quick and smooth.

3) Executed one of the scenarios and worked smoothly.  so far so great.

One quick noticeable change is speed of execution of tests and it looks much faster and smoother in V1.0

4) The Tag management featured is quiet good, now I can manage tags of multiple tests in one go.

5) Now it preserves the test execution history if tests are executed from the editor, which was really lacking in the previous versions. A Great feature to have.

Features I  have not tried so far  :  Recording, Rules table and Context but I am sure it must be good.

But overall I am delighted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment